Financing and the Polish value chain in the hydrogen economy – the function and tasks of hydrogen valleys
18.05.2022 | 10:15-11:00
How to make hydrogen valleys entities fully formed and mature in terms of organisation and function? How to connect the financing of hydrogen valleys activity with the implementation of the goals set out in the Sector Agreement and the Hydrogen Strategy, and other documents forming the framework for the development of the hydrogen economy in Poland? Panel participants will outline the tasks and functions of hydrogen valleys in the period of creating organisational structures and ultimately, as fully formed entities, focusing on selected issues, including activity on the basis of creating regulations and hydrogen law, cooperation with the financial sector, participation of large industry and science, and the model of developing hydrogen projects.
prof. Tomasz Gackowski, Managing Director for Strategic Development, Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A.
W panelu udział wezmą:
- Ireneusz Zyska, Secretary of State, Government Plenipotentiary for Renewable Energy Sources
- Cezariusz Lesisz, Chairman Of The Board, Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A.
- Adam Żelezik, Director Of The Bureau Of Strategic Initiatives, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
- Henryk Kubiczek, Corporate Department Of Strategy And Development Director, Grupa Azoty S.A.
- prof. Jarosław Sęp, President of the Association Podkarpacka Dolina Wodorowa, Rzeszow University of Technology